Thursday, June 28, 2012

The dreaded Ativan Gang

This one is the most dangerous gangs in the Philippines - the Ativan Gang.

Their target is mostly foreigners. They are in bars, hotels, or any public place. They put some 'sleeping medicine' on your drinks, then when you fall asleep, they steal all your money, jewelry, clothes, even worse, kidneys or other vital organs of your body.

This group existed maybe in the late 70's to early 80's. Up to know, they flourish, especially on unsuspecting foreigners or rich Filipinos.

For now, it is much better you go out with a friend. Do not go out alone! try to check your drink from time to time. If someone forces you to drink it - DON'T!

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

  1. They got the equivalent of 96,000 Pesos out of me.They emptied my credit card, stole 9000 pesos (cash) from my wallet and stole my Sony digital camera (I suspect they stole my camera because it contained two photos I had taken of three of the four member gang.They drugged my drink with Ativan. I was unconcious for 11 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am returning to the Philippines early June to view all the ccctv tapes from the hotel, restaurant, and atm's.As the thieves visited the hotel three times, they should be on display. As they used the atm's six times and were recorded approaching, at and leaving each of them, I'm confident that I will be able to see them on video (one adult female, two juvenile females (approx. 15 16 years) and one juvenile male (approx. 16 years).

    ReplyDelete