Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swindlers at Ever Gotesco Commonwealth

Be very careful on your belongings, as this poor victim who posted this at sulit.com.ph was traumatized with the incident. I will translate for you what happened (if you want it in Filipino, click here)

"We were eating at a fast food restaurant in Ever Gotesco called 'Hapagkainan', while we were eating, we noticed some guys who were buying at the store in a loud manner. We checked it out, then we went back eating.Then my mother noticed that her bag was gone. Just seconds only! I went outside immediately and called my mobile phone which was inside my moms bag, but it was already turned off. My mother was really traumatized with incident. There was her notebook with some client names and phone numbers, P 3,000 cash, her mobile phone and mine. The security knew all about it (they are called the Salisi Gang), but they are not doing anything."

So everyone, be careful where you eat especially on open areas, these people are lazy sons of bitches, so be very careful with your belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment